Sending arrows down range at 440 feet per second, this bow is the fastest EVER produced by Excalibur. The Bulldog 440 paired with the NEW Proflight arrows, (Excalibur’s straightest arrows ever), the Bulldog 440 can shoot flatter, farther, and with more speed than ever before. It even comes standard with an Excalibur Charger EXT Silent Crank, reducing the cocking effort on this bow to just 15 pounds!
- NEW Pro Shot ACP Trigger: The Pro Shot ACP trigger breaks at just 3.2 pounds of pressure, allowing you to achieve the tightest and most accurate groups possible. With match grade precision accuracy, and full adjustability from a 1 to a 2 stage trigger, the Pro-Shot ACP will help your arrows hit their mark every time.
- “Xpert Tip” – A more sensitive trigger pull eliminates the “creep” or “travel” in the trigger which can cause what looks like a well-lined-up shot to be pulled off target at the last second.
- NEW Proflight Arrows: Along with so many great upgrades to their crossbows, Excalibur has also introduced their most precise and straightest arrow ever, with just a .001 +/- straightness tolerance and a .001 grain tolerance. Simply put, these arrows will find their mark!
- Charger EXT Crank – Reduces cocking effort to just 15 pounds with a quickly removable silent crank. Also included, the fail-safe strap as an added safety feature making this Excalibur’s #1 recommended accessory for their crossbows!
Bulldog 440 Specs
- -Speed [Up To]: 440 fps
- -Weight [Bow Only]: 6.2lb
- -Cocking Effort: 15lb
- -Draw Weight: 300lb
- -Draw Length: 19.5”
- -Overall Length: 35.75”
- -Width Cocked / De-Cocked: 23” / 30”
- -Stock: Bullpup